How to transfer money instantly to GCash
What is GCash and how does it work?
GCash is a mobile app that is designed to be used in the Philippines. Created by Globe Telecom, GCash is a cashless payment system that allows customers to make payments using their mobile phone.
GCash allows you to send and receive money, pay bills and load your prepaid mobile phone. It also enables you to shop online from over 100,000 merchants.
How to open your GCash account
To open a GCash account, you’ll need to visit the nearest branch of the bank or agent where GCash is offered or online through the GCash website. Fill out the form and submit it. You’ll receive a confirmation from GCash within 24 hours.
The benefits of opening a GCash account are:
– You can transfer money from your bank account to your GCash account for free.
– Withdraw cash with an ATM card at any time and in any amount without having to pay withdrawal fees or other charges.
– Further send money through the GCash mobile app or website by entering the recipient’s phone number, email address, or name, as well as the amount you want to send.
Why is GCash so popular?
The GCash app was launched in 2014 by Globe Telecom and has been gaining popularity ever since.
Firstly the app has been so popular because it offers an easy way for people to pay for goods and services, no matter how small or big the amount is.
Secondly also allows people to send money to other GCash users through text messages, in other words they don’t have to go through the hassle of carrying cash around with them at all times.
GCash has registered over 51 million users! This is almost 70% of the Philippines’ adult population!
Can you use GCash without bank account?
What can you do with GCash?
Pay your bills, buy load, buy things in real life and in the Internet, send money to other GCash users in a variety of ways, plant a tree, receive remittances, invest your money, open a savings account and save money, buy gaming related currency, ask for money from other GCash users, transfer money to bank, buy movie tickets in the app, get a line of credit, split your payments with other GCash users, buy an insurance product, be a gateway app to other merchants, get a cash loan, pay in installments
Is GCash safe and secure?
There are many people who have been asking if GCash is safe. The answer to that question is yes! GCash is a mobile wallet service which was introduced in the Philippines by Globe Telecom and Ayala Malls. It’s been around for quite some time now and it has proven to be one of the most popular mobile wallets in the country.
GCash offers a lot of benefits over other mobile wallets which include:
– You can use it to pay for goods or services without having to give your credit card details.
– It lets you transfer money to other GCash users.
– You can also load your prepaid phone with this service, thus giving you more options on how you want to spend your money.
Is It Safe to Send Money to GCash with Rocket Remit?
This is because GCash is a wallet that can store received funds. It functions as a mobile wallet, which means it can be used on smartphones and tablets.
Sending remittance to GCash with Rocket Remit is not only safe. Above all also is faster and cheaper than traditional ways of remitting money.
Extra safety features
– All your personal info is securely protected.
– Uses two-factor authentication (one-time-password) validation for most transactions that are connected to cashing in or out.
– Supports optional fingerprint validation – you just need to turn it on.
How to send money to GCash with Rocket Remit
Rocket Remit is the worlds fastest international money transfer service. Rocket Remit is a remittance service that helps people send money to GCash in the Philippines. Sending money to Philippines is easy as one-two-three! Check our video below.
About Rocket Remit
We know many of you will send money home while working in Australia.
Rocket Remit is the worlds fastest international money transfer service. Send money instantly to over 32 overseas countries at very competitive rates. Use the country selector to choose the country. Click here for more information on how to send money using Rocket Remit.
Click here for more information on how to send money using Rocket Remit.