GIVE AWAY ROCKET REMIT – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ROCKET REMIT GIVEAWAY COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to the “Rocket Remit Give Away” (Competition) being conducted by mHITs Limited ABN 82 107 753 613
The Competition commences at 9:00 am Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on Monday 18 October 2021 and closes at 11:59 pm AEST on Sunday 31 October 2021.
There are a total of three (3) bonus prizes to be won. Each bonus prize consists of $500 credit which can only be used to send money via Rocket Remit to a beneficiary in any of our supported countries.
It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with the conditions of use of the bonus and directions.
Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
To receive the prize, entrants must be registered and fully verified with Rocket Remit.
1. These are the terms and conditions of entry for the Competition (Terms). Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
2. The promoter is mHITs Limited ABN 82 107 753 613 (Promoter).
3. The prize supplier is mHITs Limited ABN 82 107 753 613 (Promoter) (Supplier).
4. The Competition is hosted by mHITs Limited ABN 82 107 753 613 and the ‘Promoter’ on behalf of Rocket Remit is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
5. The Competition will open at 9:00 am Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on Monday 18 October and will end at 11:59 pm AEST on Sunday 31 October 2021. (Competition Period).
6. The Competition is open to all residents of Australia aged over 18 years of age. Winners must be able to demonstrate that they are registered and fully verified with Rocket Remit.
7. The Competition is a game of chance and skill plays no part in the selection of the prize winners. To enter the Competition, entrants must complete the following three tasks:
– Follow Rocket Remit on Instagram @rocketremit
– “Like” our give away post on Instagram
– Comment and respond to the phrase “Why you love or would love to send money with Rocket Remit” and tag at list 3 of your friends! Tag more friends to increase your chance to winning.
8. The Promoter, subject to ACT legislation, reserves the right not to accept any entry (or to disqualify an entrant) if the Promoter considers that the entry contains anything defamatory or is otherwise inappropriate or is not submitted in accordance with these Terms.
9. The prize winners will be randomly selected from the pool of eligible entrants who have supplied their relevant details.
10. The draw will take place at the Rocket Remit office via random selection. The prize winners will be notified by phone within one (1) business day of the draw. The prize winners will also be notified via email and published electronically on the Promoter’s website and social media channels.
11. If a prize winner is unable to be contacted and all reasonable methods of communication are unsuccessful, the unclaimed prize will be re-distributed by an unclaimed prize draw conducted by the Promoter.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and age) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms or who tampers with the entry process.
13. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into about the Competition, unless required by regulatory authorities.